Mad Fish

Mad Fish
On delivery from Scotland

Monday 18 February 2013

Leopard


Leopard

On the 9th of November my family and I were invited on Leopard.

As we took our shoes off and stepped up on the fastest monohull in the world I thought how cool this was! Then Charlie, one of Leopard crew brought me to the helm as he showed me how the many buttons worked I looked at the vast panel whilst he told me about the hydraulic keel. Then we looked at the winches and clutches. Then we made our way down in the cabins. The saloon had a semi circled sofa and a heap of sails on the other side. Then we saw the master of all computers when we had moved to the back of the boat. It was under a bed like box it was huge bigger than a high bed. When we had finished looking at this super computer we saw the extra fridge because the owner of skype had hired it so his wife could sail across. The navigation and control room had two computers where they would make all the decisions.  Then we went up to the bow of this magnificent yacht we found two identical cabins the doors were carbon but had a layer of wood round the outside so it looked nice. Then we saw the owner’s cabin it was a big double bed right up forward. Then we went to the foredeck were you could see the halyard which had a lock at the top of the mast. As this was happening I peered along at the 16 ft bow sprit and thought to myself this is super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        
 





            

No comments:

Post a Comment